Admiralty and Maritime Legal Counsel Admiralty and Maritime Legal Counsel
Admiralty and Maritime Legal Counsel
Fulweiler LLC Attorneys at Law Firm Overview Firm Staff Firm Philosophy Contact Us
Do You Need Help? Why Fulweiler llc is the right choice Get instantly Connected to our Firm
Admiralty and Maritime Pratice Areas
Maritime Injury & Death Claims
RI Boat Injury Lawyer
Rhode Island Maritime Lawyer
Admiralty & Maritime Matters
Wind Turbine Litigation & Support
Recreational Boating Claims
Longshoremen & Dock Worker Injuries
Crewmember Injuries
Cruise Line Injuries
Yacht Warranty & Defect Claims
Claims Against Insurers & Surveyors
Marine Salvage & Towing Claims
Contact our firm today
Our address: 150 Airport Street, Second Floor, Quonset Point, RI 02852

Rhode Island Boat Accident Lawyer

When you're injured on a boat in Rhode Island due to someone else's fault, you probably use a search engine like Google to find a boat lawyer. But be careful. Did this lawyer just put on his "sailor cap" or is he or she a maritime lawyer with real maritime experience? Does your lawyer know the bow from the stern? At Fulweiler llc, boating accident lawyer John K. Fulweiler, Esq. has received Proctor-In-Admiralty status with the Maritime Law Association of the United States, he's an arbitrator with the Boat Owners' Association of the United States' Salvage Arbitration Plan, he has a U.S. Coast Guard Master's license and he knows Rhode Island boat accident law. Whether you're a maritime worker, a passenger, a crewmember, a sailor or a researcher, Fulweiler llc can help you obtain a remedy for your boating injury. Call today (1-800-383-MAYDAY (6293)) or e-mail admiralty attorney John K. Fulweiler, Esq. directly at Don't delay, we're happy to travel to you to discuss your claim and there's never a charge for an initial consultation.

By John Fulweiler

Fulweiler llc


Know Your Rights!

We Wrote the Book on Maritime
Personal Injury Law

Click here to recieve your FREE copy today.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter here